The Next Question Is For The Best Cut Panel Suppliers Please

Mud Digger

Retired Engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
There's a lot of companies out there so a recommendation for the best cut panel suppliers please

i went to Custom Shop Designs as recommended by Combe Valley Campers on U tube for a full set of panels and 12mm floor.

found the set didt include the side and door upper panels but C S D have been great sorting it out for me and drilling the panels for megavanmats hidden clips

my van is finally fully insulated im doing the carpet tomorrow i ll do a brief write up soon with my suppliers and costs

Reactions: Rg_
i went to Custom Shop Designs as recommended by Combe Valley Campers on U tube for a full set of panels and 12mm floor.

found the set didt include the side and door upper panels but C S D have been great sorting it out for me and drilling the panels for megavanmats hidden clips

my van is finally fully insulated im doing the carpet tomorrow i ll do a brief write up soon with my suppliers and costs

Sounds good, I have seen C S D online and looked at getting it from there. Does the floor come in one piece or is it in multiple pieces? Not sure whats best.

Sounds good, I have seen C S D online and looked at getting it from there. Does the floor come in one piece or is it in multiple pieces? Not sure whats best.
its in 3 piece mine will be sitting on DO DO duo so should line up just fine on the seams the altro will have a rug on top of what little will be on show.

Back