That storm

former member

Account closed
T6 Pro
Anyone else see the storm last night?
Absolutely incredible; non stop flashes for about an hour. I videoed it; will try and put it up.

Two years ago at Camperjam it was like that one night, loads of lightning and no rain for about 2 hours so just sat having a beer watching the show.

Don't know about that storm but I was on the M6 today after picking up my new T6 when the heavens opened only for me to find out my drivers side wiper didn't work. Spent 3 hours waiting for VW technician for him to find out the wiper arms were loose and not engaging with the motor. I'm livid but the dealer insists they were working when the did a PDI

Years ago I was working in Japan and spend some time in Tokio working long days and drinking too much at night. One morning my mate said to me at Breakfast dod you feel the earth tremer last night, I looked at him blank and said no, slept right throuh it. Do the same with most thunderstorms as well. Mind you the time I Was in Japan before that I was sat in the baths they have and the whole place shook and mde me jump out, when I looked outside people were just walking around as normal. What scared the life out of me was normal to them

Back