Team Starlight Blue

Holy Moly @Yeti899 that's possibly one of the best stances i've seen yet! I don't suppose you can share what the wheels are called/Tyre size? and how low you've gone?

I know thats a lot of secrets, but purely for research purposes Sir.

Ha, too true!!! Its starlight blue.. needs a good polish tho.. really like the colour... when clean ... looks great in the sunlight...

Looks like the ABT with the standard red bits blacked out. Nice grill if you can justify the cost. I couldn’t as my Yorkshire breading prevented my wallet opening that wide o_O

It is similar to the ABT i think, had it from Salop vans, had a bit of a result as they gave it me cheap, was meant to be starlight blue but the colour match was crap, so gave me a black one discounted because I was too impatient to wait for another to be painted...

It is similar to the ABT i think, had it from Salop vans, had a bit of a result as they gave it me cheap, was meant to be starlight blue but the colour match was crap, so gave me a black one discounted because I was too impatient to wait for another to be painted...

Is it the same as the ABT version where it just overlays and affixes to the grille? What would happen if you had to remove the grille - would they come apart or are they glued together?
Cheers.

yes, it is glued to original grille, very happy with it, except for the big stone chip in it....

yes happy with the darks wheels @superfly guy, do wish they aere gloss to keep them clean easier..

ABT is a glue on also and not a complete grill which is my theirs is very poor value for money.

Back