Team Ravenna Blue

Both look great. I was going to get mine done with VW, I think they only offer the ABT one though

Love the wheels, What size ant brand are they? And how much did you lower it, Looks great.
Cheers , wheels are BBS SX 20x9 and it’s lowered on Bilstein B14 coilovers with about 15mm of thread left I’d say 50/55mm lower. I actually should have measured before and after but it was a monster truck with the standard suspension and the big wheels .

Bought December , t32, 4motion, 199 DSG, done a few bits, bilstein comfort coilovers, 20 inch alloys, seats recovered in nappa leather, new alloys, roof bars, side bars, front lv-s spoiler to be painted and fitted and grills and bumper plastic painted gloss black. Pop top and bed next and that will be that..

Getting there slowly.

Gloss black grill with body colour inserts, black plastic on mirrors painted gloss black, gloss black dome on roof in preparation for gloss black roof and spoiler, gloss black badges, limo black windows, Heko wind deflectors, KW V3’s, and TSW Luco’s staggered.

Next up is side bars, splitter, gloss roof, then onto the inside.
F2851263-76DC-47E2-B6D3-EB797B17D485.jpeg
129D72C7-510C-45A3-9F96-93E7DD8EA8AD.jpeg

Back