Team Ravenna Blue

Hi farmer,

What front grill do you have? Are you keeping your badges standard or going for black?
Hi,

Its just the standard grill painted gloss black and the other bits painted Ravenna blue to, I got a Leighton vans grill and it was terrible quality, really brittle and none of the clips lined up and the plastic wasn’t even cut out properly so thought I would just get it painted.

Hi,

Its just the standard grill painted gloss black and the other bits painted Ravenna blue to, I got a Leighton vans grill and it was terrible quality, really brittle and none of the clips lined up and the plastic wasn’t even cut out properly so thought I would just get it painted.
I had exactly the same issues with a Gloss Black after market grille, clips are very brittle.I fitted it but removed it a few days later as i wasn't happy with it and "BINNED" IT ! :oops:
Genuine front grille painted is defo the way to go IMO. :)

1090B7CF-8C55-40AF-B2B0-BF1D5A14D527.jpeg
Hi all, I’ve had my van just over a month and loving it, I’ve already done 3000miles in it! The only thing I wish was that it was a bit better on fuel, didn’t think it would be worse than the v6 Amarok that I had! It’s nicer to drive though and a lot easier to work out of. Just thought I’d share a photo while it was clean. It was delivered to me as a panel van, vanworx supplied and fitted the rear seats and digi dash, I’ve fitted the windows, sound deadening, roof and side rails. The wheels were a spare set I had for my Amarok, powder coated black and fitted with Goodyear all seasons.

Back