Team Pure Grey

So after a long long search with several vans that I nearly bought and nearly got stung I found this little gem. I was on the verge of buying a brand new one.q0
2016 17k miles one owner with full history. Being delivered Wednesday. I cannot wait.
what ya think.

View attachment 109371View attachment 109372View attachment 109373

What an absolutely stunning van ...but I am bias !

Glad she’s gone to a good home mate and I know you’ll look after her. I loved that van and know you do too.

It was a pleasure meeting you and best of luck for the future mate

What a beautiful find :)
just noticed the beautiful 2 strokes in your profile picture love them . I've still got my 2 lambretta li150 and a 1958 vespa douglas I've had since i was 16 :cool: in the garage, actually thinking of getting a royal alloy gp300 (auto i know ) but much more reliable and im getting to old to tinker by the roadside now :p

just noticed the beautiful 2 strokes in your profile picture love them . I've still got my 2 lambretta li150 and a 1958 vespa douglas I've had since i was 16 :cool: in the garage, actually thinking of getting a royal alloy gp300 (auto i know ) but much more reliable and im getting to old to tinker by the roadside now :p
Had many 2 strokes over the yrs from the early 80’s Lambretta and Vespa but around 2015 after owning a string of scooters in Thailand starting with a Vespa 150 super and then going on to 4strokes, I spotted what I thought was a Lambretta GP from a distance but when I got close to it I realized it wasn’t and did a bit of research to discover it was a scomadi.
On moving back to UK I bought one after hiring one out in Thailand.
No more oily hands anymore but you can’t beat a classic Lambretta.843A46A1-7DFC-497E-B6A1-F298E9FE6022.jpeg
The last one I owned in Uk just before it was sold to a good friend.

5D13C55A-2408-4915-A34B-432607FF90B3.jpeg

Going for low key but purposeful. I think I'll leave it alone now!

View attachment 109862

very nice. I want a matt black front end too. how did you do this? is it just vinyl on the badge and chrome strips?
did you do it or get someone else to do it? if you did it, what vinyl did you use and was it tricky?
sorry for all the questions...

Had many 2 strokes over the yrs from the early 80’s Lambretta and Vespa but around 2015 after owning a string of scooters in Thailand starting with a Vespa 150 super and then going on to 4strokes, I spotted what I thought was a Lambretta GP from a distance but when I got close to it I realized it wasn’t and did a bit of research to discover it was a scomadi.
On moving back to UK I bought one after hiring one out in Thailand.
No more oily hands anymore but you can’t beat a classic Lambretta.View attachment 112322
The last one I owned in Uk just before it was sold to a good friend.

View attachment 112321
lovely looking machines and the smell of a 2 stroke is the best , i did look at scomadis when they were first out but just did not get round to getting one , i still have a lot of friends who still have there lambrettas , but a few have bought the royal alloy autos and are really happy with them as you say no more oily hands .

Yes looking great can’t wait to get mine about 6 weeks left now of a long wait
and like you I too have a cupboard full of stuff ready to go in my van
ENJOY

Back