Team Oryx White

Thought I would bring Oryx white to the top of the list again!
A pic of the T6 after a wee detail and the standard wheels back on with winter tyres. Really need to get some spacers for them!

View attachment 17666IMG_8324 by Steven Strachan, on Flickr

Did you only change your wheels for the winter or was there another reason? I also had 20's but they rubbed on the front. I've now got 18" sportlines and agree that they need spacers. Could you let me know the details if you sort any please?

Also, did you get any rubbing with your 20" wheels? .......and are they T32 load rated? (They look awesome!).

Sorry for all the questions! Nice van though!

Thats a bargain

I'm actually surprised it's still available! Just incase no one has clicked the link, it's a plate that with single digit movement says T6 ORYX... for less than £300 fully transferred. (it's actually on eBay by some cheeky sod for double that)
If I could actually find one that incorporated T6 and Black, or anything relevant to me or my van, i'd snap it up, but then I love a clever nerdy plate.
I wanted T66 EEK to make T6 6EEK, but it's on a RangeRover Sport of all things! My search will continue.

Did you only change your wheels for the winter or was there another reason? I also had 20's but they rubbed on the front. I've now got 18" sportlines and agree that they need spacers. Could you let me know the details if you sort any please?

Also, did you get any rubbing with your 20" wheels? .......and are they T32 load rated? (They look awesome!).

Sorry for all the questions! Nice van though!

I only changed my wheels for the winter as I stay out in the middle of nowhere, so if there is any snow the winters give me a better chance of getting out! In terms of spacers I was looking at the H&R ones, 10mm on the front and 15mm on the rear. I will probably buy these for next year.

I pretty much get no rubbing at all with my 20" wheels, I can only remember one occasion when I got a slight rub on the front passenger side as I went over a dip in the road at about 40mph. The wheels are load rated, however I am running 275/35/20 tyres which have a load index of 102! This doesn't bother me as the van is never loaded up, its more of a car to me than a van!

No worries for all the questions, hopefully that answers them :)

I've pinged the Mrs the link with a little note to say that as she loves me so much and as I'm such a kind, considerate person who takes so much care of her needs that if she's stuck for ideas for valentines day then here's a suggestion......fingers crossed

How did you manage to come across this..!!!...you have too much time on your hands...:whistle:

Sorry mate, I should of realised and just sent you the link.
I found it on eBay after searching T6 private plates, but it's double the price on there. I've seen that before, where people sell number plates that they don't actually own for twice the amount, just because they have found an obscure relevance to the number.
The best thing about that plate for me is only certain people will get it.

Found T6 6URU too, but I thought that was a little arrogant even for me..

Sorry mate, I should of realised and just sent you the link.
I found it on eBay after searching T6 private plates, but it's double the price on there. I've seen that before, where people sell number plates that they don't actually own for twice the amount, just because they have found an obscure relevance to the number.
The best thing about that plate for me is only certain people will get it.

Found T6 6URU too, but I thought that was a little arrogant even for me..

Well I showed it the Mrs...she didn't get it either..and I won't repeat her response..... if it's still about once the Ghosts are sold then I might consider it

I only changed my wheels for the winter as I stay out in the middle of nowhere, so if there is any snow the winters give me a better chance of getting out! In terms of spacers I was looking at the H&R ones, 10mm on the front and 15mm on the rear. I will probably buy these for next year.

I pretty much get no rubbing at all with my 20" wheels, I can only remember one occasion when I got a slight rub on the front passenger side as I went over a dip in the road at about 40mph. The wheels are load rated, however I am running 275/35/20 tyres which have a load index of 102! This doesn't bother me as the van is never loaded up, its more of a car to me than a van!

No worries for all the questions, hopefully that answers them :)
Thanks for the reply!

Can you share some photos pls

Was this aimed at my post regarding the wheel size I am running? It was quoted in the post before yours?

If so there is some photos earlier in the thread, page 6.

Back