Team Oryx White

hi Brearz van looks great. Im waiting delivery of my new T6.1 kombi 4 motion (black) and wondering what size wheels and tyres you are running.
Also what suspension set up as the stance you have looks exactly what I'm looking for.
If you would be so kind please and thank you.
B

Hi they are Leighton vans LV1s . 20 inch . The lowering springs are cobra -40mm. Ride is better than standard imo. The springs also came from LV

LV sell theM with the wheels . They'll have the sizes on the website but I'm away camping atm so can't help too much. The wheels have lots of colour choice. The valves are hidden away . On the negative side the wheel rim runs flat with van sold hold muck but they looks the dogs when clean

Hi
Better late than never- had this Caravelle for a year so thought I’d better finally post
Starting to plan some changes - enjoying looking at all the pics- particularly on this group

A1A100F9-6B45-4EBB-8A9C-B57C6A15ED9F.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
New member of Team Oryx White!!
New to me - picked her up a couple of weeks ago now…

IMG_0618.jpeg

She’s called Mo.
Which is short for Morris.
Which is short for Morrison…

…Van Morrison.
I’ll get my coat.

(early 2019** T6 LWB Kombi 4motion DSG 204PS/150kW)
**ie last of the T6s before the new T6.1s… but she‘s tricked out with options so I don’t think I’m missing much?

PS love this forum! So many dedicated enthusiasts and so much helpful info

New member of Team Oryx White!!
New to me - picked her up a couple of weeks ago now…

View attachment 215966

She’s called Mo.
Which is short for Morris.
Which is short for Morrison…

…Van Morrison.
I’ll get my coat.

(early 2019** T6 LWB Kombi 4motion DSG 204PS/150kW)
**ie last of the T6s before the new T6.1s… but she‘s tricked out with options so I don’t think I’m missing much?

PS love this forum! So many dedicated enthusiasts and so much helpful info
great looking van, welcome!

great looking van, welcome!
Thanks David!
She’s a great vehicle. Already got a good bit of mileage down in her… one reason why I wanted a good flexible van I could use for a variety of stuff.
I live in Scotland and I drove her back from the garage in Kettering (deepest south-eastern-ish England to me!) and now I’m back down to south-west England to visit in-laws and my son (with a load of stuff) who has a new job in London.
And she’s a lovely easy motorway cruiser…

Back