Team Devonports.

What PSI do people run with Devonports with standard fit tyres?
I’ve got a T32 shuttle with standard suspension, the ride can be a bit harsh unloaded sometimes, so I ran mine at 46psi all round for a while. It suffered quite bad shoulder wear on the front tyres but the rears were fine.

I’m running mine at the recommended levels as per the label now and will see how that goes.

Got these on my van. Really liking the look especially seeing pics of them lowered slightly and with the spacers.... in fact I have a set of Amarok Cantera that I don’t like as much. Decisions!

@Vegasphil. You're obviously an individual with discerning tastes. We've got the slightly lowered look but no spacers and even without them, I like the look (which is a good job as my Mrs would do horrible things to me if she thought I was going to splash out another grand or so on something which she considered wholly unnecessary!).

What spacers do I need to make my Devonports look good like my 8.5 and 10 inch wide 20s but plan to switch for winter

I had ko2 245/65/17s and didn't like how the van drove. Went back to latitude Cross in 235/55/17 for a bit and it felt great again. Now I'm going more aggressive again but hoping the 225/65/17s are the sweet spot haha

Finally joined too got a brand new set for £250, absolute bargain with caps, bolts. Fitted 30mm rear hubcentric adapters and 20mm front spacers. Just trying to get a good deal on 235 65r17 yokohama geolanders now

20211231_150344.jpg

20211231_150358.jpg

Back