Team Copper Bronze

Hello everyone,
I'm new on this forum and first want to say hello to all of you :)
I have question on which I couldn't find answer on this forum and basically anywhere else in the internet.
Does any one have the "life" pictures of T6.1 PanAmericana in Copper bronze? There is nothing here nor on the google.
I'm gonna order one of those T6.1 in this week and can't decide on the color still

Thanks for help&sharing!

Hi Team! Our van is an Autohaus converted T6.1 called Wander :)

She's since had the Bilstein B14 Komforts installed which have made a huge difference!

View attachment 101779

Very nice - Autohaus Factory in Minehead I presume? I have a new "Ashton" conversion on order with them - can't wait, although I'll be on a different colour team. Really liking the copper bronze though, it looks fabulous.

I've got a copper bronze and the paint seems to chip very easily, in unusal places like stone chips on the tailgate!!! am i the only one?

Not sure about anyone else but I've not seen many Copper Bronze vans about.
When we were looking for a van we had to get something quite quickly and the only one available at the time with the specs we wanted was Copper Bronze.
It definitely wouldn't have been my first choice of colour but it's growing on me.
Slowly de-chroming it and going for a black/bronze only look. Just need to change the Devonports for some black matt Wolfrace 18" when budget allows.

IMG_2472.JPG

I know this is unaswerable but does this colour grow on you?

I'm after a Caddy and there's a used one at a better price in this colour but I can't say I love it and it's a bit too far away to go stare at it in person.

Mind you, I do really like Mojave Beige now after owning one for a while, hence the question.

I love mine, get loads of compliments about the colour.
Think it's bit of a marmite colour, but are quite rare, and looks different in different lighting

I love mine, get loads of compliments about the colour.
Think it's bit of a marmite colour, but are quite rare, and looks different in different lighting
Ta. I saw a two-tone Ocean flash by me on the A55 a few weeks ago and it was really popping, the bronze but the Caddy looks a bit pinky in the video. Hmm.

Any pictures of this colour dirty...? Wonder how much it changes the colour/finish.

Back