Team Candy White

Hi, where did you get the grilles from?

I need some for mine, but not everyone lists them with radar hole

Thanks

Hi, where did you get the grilles from?

I need some for mine, but not everyone lists them with radar hole

Thanks

When you go into it, it will give you the option to purchase with or without parking sensor holes as well.

When you go into it, it will give you the option to purchase with or without parking sensor holes as well.

Perfect. Thanks for quick response

I had some decals added so that it was my Candy white van rather than like everyone else’s. Then I’ve removed all the chrome, debadged and added some orange accents in the grill strips and mirror caps. All these bits are relatively low cost and make a big visual difference.

Been a member for a few years but never active, just watched what the rest of you were doing to your T6's. Now a member of the Candy White and the Starlight Blue team. Snoopy made his way back to Leicester this week, thanks Jase. Amanda is over the moon.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg
Time to sell a Starlight Blue Kombi.

Happy to be a Candy White Team member. Cheers Greg

Been a member for a few years but never active, just watched what the rest of you were doing to your T6's. Now a member of the Candy White and the Starlight Blue team. Snoopy made his way back to Leicester this week, thanks Jase. Amanda is over the moon.

View attachment 208451

View attachment 208454

Welcome to Team Candy White!!

View attachment 208451

View attachment 208454

Glad he’s gone to a nice home and Amanda is happy.

Back