Team Candy White

Mines the same shape just not as shinny. Carbon looks good.

View attachment 192945
What paint did you use for the badge and grill strips. I've used standard florescent orange rattle can with UV resistant lacquer. I've had to do it twice as the sun keeps bleaching it so ends up different shades. I've read even florescent wrap fades after a year.
Chris

What paint did you use for the badge and grill strips. I've used standard florescent orange rattle can with UV resistant lacquer. I've had to do it twice as the sun keeps bleaching it so ends up different shades. I've read even florescent wrap fades after a year.
Chris
Mine is florescent wrap. It’s been on over 3 years now. It has faded a bit but still looks ok I think. The most noticeable is the tailgate vw badge.

This is the worst part of the wrap. It does sit facing the sun nearly all day. It’s easy to replace though.

View attachment 193053

Yeah my front end sits in the sun all day so only lasts 6 months. First attempt I used standard lacquer then tried uv resistant. Made no difference. From what I've read florescent colours fade quicker in the sun than standard colours.
Chris

Yeah my front end sits in the sun all day so only lasts 6 months. First attempt I used standard lacquer then tried uv resistant. Made no difference. From what I've read florescent colours fade quicker in the sun than standard colours.
Chris
My race bike has fluorescent orange paint. It does fade. The paint has defo faded quicker than the wrap.

Back