Team Bayleaf Green

Yes 20’s don't stare too long at the gap in the arches. . . You’ll lose yourself :D

A few additions this week
74ABE3B4-02D1-44AD-AC37-3262F2E8E5B7.jpeg
Rear spoiler. Tailgate handle colour coded
871CF954-975E-4C6D-9940-5CE84F3FBAFD.jpeg
Gloss black front grill with a few select trim pieces colour coded.
3D6ADF21-F967-453D-AB06-3CC241C6FFB2.jpeg
gloss black side bars fitted and vehicle lowered on Eibach comfort springs. No weight at all in the rear so still sitting a touch high. However the ride is great.Hopefully get time to get the rear seats and flooring in next week to add some weight. Well chuffed so far!

I see you've got a colour coded tailgate handle. I was expecting that and got grey plastic. Dealer told me all panel vans aren't coded now , so that was obviously BS.

How did you spec yours regards the tailgate ? So I can compare to what I ordered.

I see you've got a colour coded tailgate handle. I was expecting that and got grey plastic. Dealer told me all panel vans aren't coded now , so that was obviously BS.

How did you spec yours regards the tailgate ? So I can compare to what I ordered.
F8D42DE9-AAD2-4F5F-A901-3E7CCA7130F5.jpeg
all PV’s are not colour coded unfortunately. To be honest I didn’t spec the van. My old T5.1 wanted a load of money chucking at it so I decided to change. I had a handful of must’s for a new van, Highline, 150ps, Tailgate. Was open to a few colours but did like the green as soon as I saw it. This van (luckily for me) was in UK stock as a cancelled order. The one big drawback is LED’s. But as I’m doing most of the work myself and really enjoying it I can live without them until maybe an aftermarket option comes along.
As soon as I saw the tailgate handle and roof aerial box i knew they had to colour coded. Had it done with the grill glossing.

@w00dsteR that looks amazing! Stunning.
welcome to the team. I was beginning to feel lonely.
I bet your over the moon

@Kips Any reason why you specced a solid tailgate and then glazed it rather than ordering one already with a window?

@Kips Any reason why you specced a solid tailgate and then glazed it rather than ordering one already with a window?
The van was a cancelled order in uk stock. Offered at a good price. I had a T5.1 which needed a fair bit of TLC and money throwing at it so my decision was a little rushed lets say. This came up, loved the colour so I dived right in. Having converted my previous van to kombi I had a good idea of what would be involved.
However in hindsight having a rear window with wiper and LED’s would have definitely been worth adding to an ordered spec but I had a budget to work to. And I can be very impatient! :p

The van was a cancelled order in uk stock. Offered at a good price. I had a T5.1 which needed a fair bit of TLC and money throwing at it so my decision was a little rushed lets say. This came up, loved the colour so I dived right in. Having converted my previous van to kombi I had a good idea of what would be involved.
However in hindsight having a rear window with wiper and LED’s would have definitely been worth adding to an ordered spec but I had a budget to work to. And I can be very impatient! :p
Thanks, I know that feeling :laugh:

Back