Team Bamboo Green

I bet there hasn't been many T6's there!

I've been twice to climb The Old Man of Hoy. Amazing island.
To be honest it was October and we were the only ones in the car park although some folk were using the beach bothy which has a great view.

Hi all. Been after a T6 for some time, finally took the plunge and last week took delivery of our new van. The bamboo green colour won us over. Anyways here are a couple of pics for now. Once I get time I will upload some more....

Screenshot_20210206-200855_Chrome.jpg

20210212_135915~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-200920_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-200931_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to this site. I love love love the bamboo green vans but I'm struggling to find one. Does anyone know of any good sites to find one or know of anyone selling theirs? I'm after a LWB from 2018 onwards. My husband is open to other colours but I have my heart set on this colour. Is this a rare colour? There doesn't seem to be many at all and I've been looking a good while now. Thanks.

It’s a very rare colour, but TBF all vans are rare at the minute with stock selling very quickly.

Caravelle now looking and driving so much better after a bit of work at Bognor Motors. Full service, cambelt change, ST-XA coil overs, Velare VLR07 wheels, window tints, DSG re-map and a repair to rear bumper due to delivery driver error!! Great to drive now and fantastic service from Simon and the team at Bognor Motors. You can see the difference from the before and after photos below.

Van.jpgVan1.jpgVan2.jpgPrevan.jpgVan3.jpg

Back