Team Ascot Grey

Please!! No it certainly isn't a Ford of any sort!
If I admit it's a vinyl wrap, will you deport me?

I have a friend (@tommy_t6.1) checking the match against his real Ascot Grey - and I'm holding my breath for the answer.

I wondered if it's the only T6 in this colour. Anyone know of any others out there?
How was the colour match against a real Ascot Gray as I was thinking of getting some wrap to do my wing mirrors, but wasn't sure if there was a vinyl that would be a good match.

Running 17” Navis MAC-AT alloys and Falken Wildpeak tyres, wanted the BFG tyres but these are a quieter and better on road use.
Certainly worth the wait, a beautiful van, albeit I may be moderately biased!

Just a van!!?? Looks beautiful, I do miss the badge on the front though, I'd hate someone to think it was a new transit!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
How was the colour match against a real Ascot Gray as I was thinking of getting some wrap to do my wing mirrors, but wasn't sure if there was a vinyl that would be a good match.
@Robie179 I don't suggest you mix 3M Storm Grey vinyl with Ascot Grey on the outside of the vehicle - I parked next to a true Ascot Grey the other day, and the difference is noticeable. I still love both colours though!

Back