Passed you going the opposite way last night on the A606 around Tollerton, looked real nice in the flesh.

Well someone has to represent them.

I love this kit. Very positive reception from my family, Vw and my customers.

Love it or hate it opinions very welcome.

IMAG0208_zpskpxcuuaa.jpg
IMAG0209_zpsrkbybk4m.jpg
IMAG0211_zpsisxr2fxv.jpg
IMAG0212_zpspncgfer1.jpg
IMAG0198_zpschutorq1.jpg

Be careful Team ABT.

Some scrote did a 3 point turn into front of my parked Van whilst I worked on a customer's vehicle. I watched him aimlessly smash my van. Goes to show how strong the polyurethane adhesive really is. What a ball ache to remove.

£648 to repair this single panel including supply, remove, paint followed by my gtechniq csl sealant.

IMAG0565_zpspr47s9x4.jpg
IMAG0566_zpsiptnwghj.jpg
IMAG0567_zpsyqflpemb.jpg

Ouch...

What an arse!. Well done on fix tho..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh, that hurts me just looking at it. Fabulous use of tape and hand clamp mind you.
At least you are the right man to fix it.

@RattyMcClelland lovely looking van. Sorry to hear about the repair, but I don't suppose you still have that damaged section which you had to replace? I'm wondering if the lowest section will be the same thickness as the 'Leighton Vans' splitter that I have, as it'd be interesting to see what the cheeks look like with my splitter ..

@RattyMcClelland lovely looking van. Sorry to hear about the repair, but I don't suppose you still have that damaged section which you had to replace? I'm wondering if the lowest section will be the same thickness as the 'Leighton Vans' splitter that I have, as it'd be interesting to see what the cheeks look like with my splitter ..

Binned months ago.

Registered in North Wales, thought you might be a local, but not according to your map location.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post about the wheel nuts being visible, a little OCD, but it's the first thing I noticed on my black diamond cut wheels. I contacted LK Performance who supplied my wheels and they sent me a set of black bolts, and matching black locking wheel bolt which really finishes the wheels off perfectly.

Hi all, thought I should sign up as I've just bought a T6 and this looks like the thread to say hello.
I'd been looking for a t5 for the last couple of years on and off and set a budget of 15k which crept up and up then I realised a little more would get me a T6.. and then well, this happened...
:D

IMG-20171028-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20171028-WA0006.jpeg

Back