Tailgate Threshold Screw Caps

Diesel9a1

T6 Pro
I've noticed that the thresholds don't have screw caps. Are these standard supply that haven't been supplied or are they an extra for £110.00 + VAT from VW? LOL!!!

You can get them in the forum shop ,not expensive
I got these, a perfect finish and they also stop the crap going in the holes.
Must admit they should be standard fit from new at no cost.

I was told the weekend that if I go back to the dealer and complain they will put them in for free!?!

I just couldn't bring myself to pay circa £3 per cover. I was recommended these from a friend of mine. They actually fit perfectly in the middle 2 positions and you just need to trim 2mm off the bottom of them for the 4 outer locations.
Furniture 16mm Diameter Black Plastic Screw Type Cap Cover Protector 10 Pcs | eBay
They come form Hong Kong, take about 2 weeks to arrive but cost £2.33.

Thanks @superchargedpolo I went for these on your recommendation and have to say they are excellent. No more sand in the screw holes. They finish the trim off well too, these are a must for everyone I would say

Mine were from VW. £2-£3 each. Finish the trim off nicely but should come with the van in my view.

My 2005 Kombi came with them fitted when I bought the van in 2005.

This T6 off mine didn't have any. The eBay ones arrived the other day, will try them out this week.

It's crap! Had to buy mine from the dealer.
But when I was walking around the NEC a few months ago out of all the converted campers at 40k and plus only a handful had them in..... all that money and missing a £20 bit of trim finish

Back