Tailgate retrofit wiper motor kit

Hi I tps supplied the wrong glass didn't notice until bonded in so didn't bother with rear heater but have double glazed one instead

How did the retrofit of your tailgate heated window and wiper go. I've a startline panel T32 and just splashed out for a OEM dark green tint window with wiper hole and heater element. Seen a climate control unit on eBay with 3rd active button for heater, so just short of steering column stalks, wiring loom, BCM, wiper motor, wiper arm, wiper blade, washer tube line, possibly washer jet pump, climate control unit, headache tablets and a fist full of dollars

Good luck. It's all doable but takes time.

I found a passat heater control panel worked in my Highline, but others have had no luck. I wired mine into the BCM so everything works as series.

You don't need new steering column stalks unless you want the text. If you take the controls off and open them, you'll see a little plastic tab stopping the arm being pushed away into the rear wiper position. File it off and the controls will work.
You'll need a new washer jet pump with the 2 outlets. The wiring is the same and doesn't need changing. The pump spins one direction for the front, and the other direction for the rear. The washer bottle remains the same.

I'm not sure you'll need a new BCM. Only the heated rear window goes through it. The wipers are powered direct by a fuse and stalks.

Back