Tailgate chair bag.

Para J

T6 Pro
Hi has anyone retro fitted a tailgate chair bag. I know you can get one for the T5 but still waiting to here from the supplier to find out if it will fit the T6.

Not sure what you mean by tailgate chair bag ?
California style storage ?

Hi you can get a bag that attaches to the inside on the tailgate that takes two chairs like the ones in the California. The firm that makes it has not yet tried it out on the T6 yet. Just wondered if anyone with a T5 had fitted one.

heck-klappen-tasche-9.jpg
f

heck-klappen-tasche-2.jpg

That's what they fit to a California, did not think it was an option on the vans but no reason you cant get a part number and order one. The table fits in the side door so you would need new trim for that.

This is not a VW part found it on a website. California - Campine.DE.mines a bilbos conversion so table is not an issue.

I just found a part number label inside mine and got a photo by reaching in with my phone.
IMG_2057.JPG IMG_2055.JPG

It's a German firm. I have contacted them they say that as soon as they can get a T6 they try it and make any adjustments that may be req. it's just a case of checking their website to see when it gets done.

Why not see if you can order the part number from your local VW dealer, you should not have to make any adjustments to it

Did you email them to find out where they got it or if it was available in the UK
Hi Roadrunner. They are a German company. Still not got the bag on their website for the T6. You can get them on mail order they send gear to you by post.
If you put VW T5 tailgate chairbag into google the site comes up.

Last edited:
I thought I would bump this thread and see if anyone had bought one?

I've just spotted that vanshades also sell it or a version of it... I really like the idea of this.
Chair Pod *NEW* - VanShades
Hi...
Did you purchase a 'Chair Pod', from Vanshades?
I own a T5 Caravelle and I'm thinking about buying and installing this option.
Just wondered if you were happy, if you bought one?
Thank you.
Regards.

Hi...
Did you purchase a 'Chair Pod', from Vanshades?
I own a T5 Caravelle and I'm thinking about buying and installing this option.
Just wondered if you were happy, if you bought one?
Thank you.
Regards.
I didn’t in the end sorry
Wayne

Back