Until: Sunday, 25 September, 2022 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there are 13 confirmed as going. Please rsvp at the top of the page if you are attending.

Thanks!

I cant make this one. Two wheel trip to the the Isle of Man that weekend.

Hello, Is there space to come and if so we you book on the website?
With 13 going there’ll be loads of space.
I’m pretty sure you just book with the site. There’ll be a few of us booking non EHU so if that’s your thing you won’t be stuck out on your own.
I’ve not even booked myself yet.

Hello, Is there space to come and if so we you book on the website?
Hi,

This one is all booked directly with Brook Meadow - via their website. The core nights are Friday and Saturday. It’s a lower key event than the summer event but may involve some cycling/walking and few few beers over a fire pit :).

As @Bigsidavies said their is EHU available - although a lot of us will be testing out our solar kit as usual :).

Do not expect it to that busy with a lot of other punters…

regards

cz.

Hi,

This one is all booked directly with Brook Meadow - via their website. The core nights are Friday and Saturday. It’s a lower key event than the summer event but may involve some cycling/walking and few few beers over a fire pit :).

As @Bigsidavies said their is EHU available - although a lot of us will be testing out our solar kit as usual :).

Do not expect it to that busy with a lot of other punters…

regards

cz.
I enquired about EHU availability the other day. Sarah replied thaalt all EHU pitches were booked.

Oddly they are showing 70 available grass pitches.

But grass EHU sold out.

Then showing available EHU hard standing...

So hopefully we will have a good area to tuck ourselves away in the corner.....

Maybe even up behind the pirate bay? (Stay away from the moaning EHU grouchers ( not including ELI obvs )

Screenshot_20220914-204755_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220914-204900_Chrome.jpg

thanks Jolly and thanks for the thoughts guys..... i' ll get my life back to normal after this....... you guys are amazing
Hiya everyone all went well thanks guys they kept me in a couple of extra days, but no big deal and 3 meals a day... but all is good and its done now .... its sore to move around, so i'll just not move around for a while ha ha ha easily sorted... kindest regards as always Nick XXX

Hiya everyone all went well thanks guys they kept me in a couple of extra days, but no big deal and 3 meals a day... but all is good and its done now .... its sore to move around, so i'll just not move around for a while ha ha ha easily sorted... kindest regards as always Nick XXX
you’ll soon be digging up lots of treasure :laugh: …..get well soon

Just sorted out the extra day with Sarah at BM.

1663343872566.png

£24p/n Grass pitch

were good to go for the Thursday. . .

ill be ready to go first thing thurday AM . . . . i just need to work on Lisa's "half day" at work requirements. . .

+++
1663343378578.png

+++

weather so far . . . . .

looks like light cloud with a gentle breeze, , , with sunny intervals. .

highs - 18/19C

lows - 9/11c

<20% rain.

+++++++++++++++++++++

so it looks mild, T-shirt weather in the daytime,

with very chilly jumper and jeans weather at night

defo time to role out the Gorilla/Dry Robes

rain jacket, poncho. umbrella recommended accessories

also note:

well be bringing the T6F Disco-tent Gazebos ( @Pauly )

+++++++++++++++++++++

1663343481149.png

1663343492854.png

1663343506508.png

1663343519527.png

a word from BM regarding pitches and EHU,

"
The field electrics are all sold.

A1 is the only pitch I can see that is definitely for you guys. It’s quite big so can have a splitter.
I’m sure no-one asked me to hold any?
Lots of non-electric available but the electrics still sell in Sept.
If anyone cancels I will keep them for you.

Sarah."

so looks like @Eli on A1 and the rest of us on Grass in the corner.
that implies that the other 15 odd EHU pitches are sold and will be occupied. . . . lets hope they are friendly, and dont mind a mini- impromptu Rally arriving on thurday. . .

:mexican wave:

Hi guys I'm just booking for next weekend and wondering if anyone has selected late check out ? We will be leaving Sunday bur probably won't be gone until late afternoon, ? Am I vying a tight Northerner thinking £8 is a little steep for a late checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back