T6 Window Blinds/ Panels Without Suction Cups.

Fluff34567

Swiss member
T6 Guru
hi all,

Looking thru the Countless threads it appears there is a wide range of sizes available of the insulated window covers depending on company some with gaps some with a few cm extra margin.

Can a T6 owner with the insulated individual panels give me feedback on fit and how successful the suction cups were in staying on the window Hours days etc?

I need to park mine up for about 3 weeks and want to cover the windows during this time.

Thanks

I bought the rear thermal blind, covered up the holes that the suction cups fit into. I then ordered small square magnets, and sewed them into the hem. The blind stays up perfectly.

hi all,

Looking thru the Countless threads it appears there is a wide range of sizes available of the insulated window covers depending on company some with gaps some with a few cm extra margin.

Can a T6 owner with the insulated individual panels give me feedback on fit and how successful the suction cups were in staying on the window Hours days etc?

I need to park mine up for about 3 weeks and want to cover the windows during this time.

Thanks

I have the Kiravan ones, only the windscreen and the front door windows. The front door ones fit perfect and stay stuck. The windscreen one does not fit brilliantly mainly due to the rear view mirror, it's not cut wide enough to clear it very well so ends up not being flush to the glass.
Only a small irritation & stays on windscreen fine as there are plenty of strong suckers. :thumbsup:

Don't have any in the rear as I have blinds.

A bit of spare time so decided to use a few of the odds and ends left over from lining the van and come up with some temporary solution until I fit blinds/curtains.

Inside:
View attachment 40687

Outside:
View attachment 40688

Quite please with the result. Just needs an edging stitching on. Started ones for the other side window and Tailgate now.

I got some leftover thermal closed cell insulation cut it to size and then covered with leftover carpet material. Stays in place.

I got some leftover thermal closed cell insulation cut it to size and then covered with leftover carpet material. Stays in place.
Brilliant thanks, I think this is the route for now and see how it does. Picking the van up. On Thursday so will be measuring Friday!

Back