T6 tsi downpipe

Blamester82

VIP Member
Are there any company’s out there that do a stainless steel downpipe with high flow sports car for the t6 tsi ,that come recommended ?
Doing the downpipe is as the best mod I did in my old seat Leon Curpra ,fancy doing the same in the van to make it a bit more responsive before I get it remapped

I got mine made by PP tuning for my t5.1 speak to them as they custom build exhausts.

I got mine made by PP tuning for my t5.1 speak to them as they custom build exhausts.
Good shout .i was going to them for exhaust and remap later when I’ve done front mount intercooler and boost pipes ,via a local agent ,don’t mind travelling to the HQ to do full exhaust ,still tempted by the rear bumper that they do

Did mine and it made zero difference other than making it louder and droney. Stage 2 remap was equally as disappointing.

Mat

Possibly going hybrid turbo in the future
Turbo and Injectors are the limiting factor and to do that you need to go to stage 3.

Stage 2 cost me 3-4k, i'd expect another 3k to get to stage 3 but there is really no point unless you go down the 4motion route first.

Mat

Turbo and Injectors are the limiting factor and to do that you need to go to stage 3.

Stage 2 cost me 3-4k, i'd expect another 3k to get to stage 3 but there is really no point unless you go down the 4motion route first.

Mat
Yes sure ,I see your point ,could end up being a slippery slope of spending

Back