Sold 2018 T6 Kombi 204 TSI 411bhp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taspinall23

T6 Pro
For sale, my beloved T6 TSI, the time has come to part ways with the van due to needing the pennies to buy a house. Below is detailed list of works done and spec, any further questions please ask!

The van started out with 204bhp, but in the possession of its former owner (part owner of New Wave Customs in Wales, it underwent stage 1 which took it to around 280bhp, around the same time, the van had a additional 3 seats fitted to rear of the van, as per factory spec. The reason I purchased the van was because of its tuning capabilities, (effectively it has a Golf GTI engine) and knew over 400bhp was achievable. So I set about making it happen, in October 2021 I traveled to EMP performance in St Albans where I had a custom downpipe and exhaust made. I also fitted a Wagner Evo 2 intercooler and custom air intake along with some Forge intake and boost pipes, in late October it went for Revo stage 2 mapping, however I was very underwhelmed by the results so opted to go the full hog, In December 2021 the van went to RS Workshop a local mechanic where the original turbo was replaced for a hybrid, (tte450) a Loba high pressure fuel pump was fitted, (at the request of MRC) at the same time I had the Revo Big brake kit and Team Dynamic wheels and tires fitted, due to delays I didn’t receive the van back until early March, from there the van went to CRS Performance in Nottinghamshire for the suspension to be changed, and then on to MRC in Banbury for stage 3 tuning in early April, the van is now running 411bhp. Since I’ve had all the works done the van has covered less than 2000 miles and from new has covered a mere 16,000. It’s also accompanied with full VW service history.

Below, I’ve summarised the factory spec over and above a stock van had & works I’ve carried out.

Factory

Oryx white pearlescent paint

Detachable tow bar

Soft close side and rear doors

Comfort dash

Heated seats

Front & rear sensors

Reversing camera

Heated folding wing mirrors

Capital style seats

Modifications

Full ceramic coating including wheels and brakes

Revo 380mm big brake kit

H&R Koni Coilovers

Wagner evo 2 intercooler

Loba high pressure fuel pump

Custom air intake

Forge boost hose kit

Forge intake hose

Full custom exhaust on remote

Team dynamic wheels

Michelin pilot super sport tires

Full PPF front end

Black side bars

VW Amarok dsg steering wheel

Rear spoiler

Smoked side repeaters

Gloss black grills at front

Limo tint on the rear half windows

The van is awesome, a proper sleeper, and will smoke a lot of vehicles.

Any questions, just ask

Sensible offers considered

65A7BBDC-5169-45AA-AD51-BB38F5B422DF.jpeg

F7E5E51B-63D4-4EEA-A66D-3BB58745BCEE.jpeg

A0094B2D-6C43-45B8-AA76-2BF98CAFAD0E.jpeg

3A9C1AB8-3365-4367-A1E3-D07F6DADF716.jpeg

CE9C3F90-D08B-4D68-A6FA-60CB905F9CA2.jpeg

1F4659D9-B7B8-4FBF-AA23-F86394D93E8D.jpeg

6FB2228D-9B40-4D83-BD33-B31D68E55DB9.jpeg

If your van was for sale when I was looking I would have ripped your hand off.

GLWTS, I hope it goes to someone who will love it like you have.

Are the wheels 20's? If so I'd be interested in them if anyone doesn't like them that wants this.
Have a set of Navis Unknown 20's that i could swap.

Sounds like all the right bits done on this.

Last edited:
For sale, my beloved T6 TSI, the time has come to part ways with the van due to needing the pennies to buy a house. Below is detailed list of works done and spec, any further questions please ask!

The van started out with 204bhp, but in the possession of its former owner (part owner of New Wave Customs in Wales, it underwent stage 1 which took it to around 280bhp, around the same time, the van had a additional 3 seats fitted to rear of the van, as per factory spec. The reason I purchased the van was because of its tuning capabilities, (effectively it has a Golf GTI engine) and knew over 400bhp was achievable. So I set about making it happen, in October 2021 I traveled to EMP performance in St Albans where I had a custom downpipe and exhaust made. I also fitted a Wagner Evo 2 intercooler and custom air intake along with some Forge intake and boost pipes, in late October it went for Revo stage 2 mapping, however I was very underwhelmed by the results so opted to go the full hog, In December 2021 the van went to RS Workshop a local mechanic where the original turbo was replaced for a hybrid, (tte450) a Loba high pressure fuel pump was fitted, (at the request of MRC) at the same time I had the Revo Big brake kit and Team Dynamic wheels and tires fitted, due to delays I didn’t receive the van back until early March, from there the van went to CRS Performance in Nottinghamshire for the suspension to be changed, and then on to MRC in Banbury for stage 3 tuning in early April, the van is now running 411bhp. Since I’ve had all the works done the van has covered less than 2000 miles and from new has covered a mere 16,000. It’s also accompanied with full VW service history.

Below, I’ve summarised the factory spec over and above a stock van had & works I’ve carried out.

Factory

Oryx white pearlescent paint

Detachable tow bar

Soft close side and rear doors

Comfort dash

Heated seats

Front & rear sensors

Reversing camera

Heated folding wing mirrors

Capital style seats

Modifications

Full ceramic coating including wheels and brakes

Revo 380mm big brake kit

H&R Koni Coilovers

Wagner evo 2 intercooler

Loba high pressure fuel pump

Custom air intake

Forge boost hose kit

Forge intake hose

Full custom exhaust on remote

Team dynamic wheels

Michelin pilot super sport tires

Full PPF front end

Black side bars

VW Amarok dsg steering wheel

Rear spoiler

Smoked side repeaters

Gloss black grills at front

Limo tint on the rear half windows

The van is awesome, a proper sleeper, and will smoke a lot of vehicles.

Any questions, just ask

Sensible offers considered

View attachment 188788

View attachment 188789

View attachment 188790

View attachment 188791

View attachment 188792

View attachment 188793

View attachment 188794
How much was your Full custom exhaust on remote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back