T6 TDI Fuel bleeding, bleeding injector.

Elisen

HI.
Transporter t6 2017 year with CXHA engine TDI
On car its removed&installed fuel rail and after repairing car not start.
Bleeding procedure its done many times.
Car starts with another 4 injectors.
Is there any solution for bleeding injectors?
Best Regards Elisen

This is all it says in the manual.

1.1 Filling/bleeding fuel system
Special tools and workshop equipment required

♦ Vehicle diagnostic tester

NOTICE

Risk of irreparable damage to fuel pump if allowed to run dry. – Never allow fuel pump to run »dry«.
Proceed as follows to fill high-pressure pump with fuel.

• Vehicle must have fuel.

Connect ⇒ Vehicle diagnostic tester.
Switch on ignition.
Fill fuel system ⇒ Vehicle diagnostic tester, 01 - Systems capable of self-diagnosis, 01 - Diesel direction injection and preglow system EDC 17, 01 - Engine electronics functions, 01 - Actuating fuel pump.
Follow further instructions displayed on ⇒ Vehicle diagnostic tester.
The fuel pump starts up.
The fuel pump must run for approx. 3 minutes to ensure that the high-pressure pump is filled with a sufficient amount of fuel.
After the fuel system has been filled, start the engine.
Allow engine to run for a few minutes at a moderate speed. Then, switch it off again.
Allow engine to run for a few minutes at a moderate speed. Then, switch it off again.
Check fuel system for leaks.
Delete event memory entry ⇒ Vehicle diagnostic tester.
Then test drive the vehicle, accelerating to full throttle at least once.
Then, check the high-pressure system for leaks again.

Note

If there is still air in the fuel system, the engine can change to emergency running mode during road test. Switch off engine and clear event memory. Then continue the road test.
Delete event memory entry ⇒ Vehicle diagnostic tester.

Thanks, its correct bleeding procedure from vag. But did you have any solution for bleeding injectors?Car not start with old injectors after removing fuel rail?
Best regards Elisen.

Not required according to the manual, did you bleed the fuel pump for 3minutes?

Thanks, its correct bleeding procedure from vag. But did you have any solution for bleeding injectors?Car not start with old injectors after removing fuel rail?
Best regards Elisen.
Did you get to the bottom of this as I've got the same problem after removing fuel rail to change glow plugs.

Rail pressure 350bar but won't start

Also struggeling with the same problem, removed fuel rail for replacement of glow plugs.

Anybody found a solution for this?

Kind regards

Also struggeling with the same problem, removed fuel rail for replacement of glow plugs.

Anybody found a solution for this?

Kind regards
Yes I have mate, got a solution and used it a few times to get these running

A pump proof test worked in getting this running again

Removed the plug off the fuel pump pressure regulator as these pumps will give full pressure unplugged

I fed a constant 12v wire to the pressure regulator on the end of the rail to hold it closed. Now while monitoring rail pressure with the injectors connected I cranked it over.

The rail pressure shot up to 2000bar, I did this three times to make sure the injectors had a good burst of high pressure and then plugged pump back in and removed feed from rail regulator

It then started but was only running on cylinders 3 and 4. Took it for a 5 minute drive and sure enough the other two injectors came back to life and running as it was before

Yes I have mate, got a solution and used it a few times to get these running

A pump proof test worked in getting this running again

Removed the plug off the fuel pump pressure regulator as these pumps will give full pressure unplugged

I fed a constant 12v wire to the pressure regulator on the end of the rail to hold it closed. Now while monitoring rail pressure with the injectors connected I cranked it over.

The rail pressure shot up to 2000bar, I did this three times to make sure the injectors had a good burst of high pressure and then plugged pump back in and removed feed from rail regulator

It then started but was only running on cylinders 3 and 4. Took it for a 5 minute drive and sure enough the other two injectors came back to life and running as it was before
Hi, i tried your trick but did you remove the contact and just put 12volt on the rail? Or did you put 12volt on the rail with the contact on? Because when i remove the contact on the regulator from the car and just put 12volt on the regulator i got 2000bar like you did, but when i try with 12v ln regulator without the contact from the car it shuts the throttle body off so i cant start

Back