Found T6 Tailgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
A long shot, but does anyone have a none glass T6 Tailgate for Sale? Black would be great, but colour isn't imperative.

Just to save people asking why: it's because my brother has been using my van to work whilst I'm on holiday and he's backed into a lamp post with the boot open whist letting a customer out of his driveway. A stupid mistake that's bent the boot potentially beyond repair, but it's done now and I just need to get it fixed ASAP.

A long shot, but does anyone have a none glass T6 Tailgate for Sale? Black would be great, but colour isn't imperative.

Just to save people asking why: it's because my brother has been using my van to work whilst I'm on holiday and he's backed into a lamp post with the boot open whist letting a customer out of his driveway. A stupid mistake that's bent the boot potentially beyond repair, but it's done now and I just need to get it fixed ASAP.
These things happen to the best of us! I’ve cracked my splitter today, on a driveway that has a huge pot hole that I have driven in and out of probably 15 times in the last 6 weeks, and today forgot to drive round it and crack! What a Wally! Was only thinking the other day the front end could do with a good sort out after 55k miles and all the stone chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back