Found T6 t32 front springs, std height std fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVE5250

VIP Member
Hi all, snapped a front spring on my 2016 t6 t32 on the weekend, looking for a pair of standard height vw springs, they have 3 grey and 1 green paint mark.

Hoping someone in South wales may have recently upgraded or lowered theirs......

brand new springs off my t32 kombi,that were taken off straight after delivery to dealership,and had lowering kit fitted. don't really know what they are worth , so how about £120
pick up only.View attachment 8939 View attachment 8941 View attachment 8942

View attachment 9335
Will take £120 collected or can post anywhere in UK for £140

I have my OEM T6 T32 springs going if anyone is interested in them, they have only done around 4.5k miles.

Must collect and i live in the north east between Sunderland and Newcastle

Price wise open to offers / beers lol

Sold as a Package or as Springs + Shocks and ARB separately. Sold used having done approx 35000 miles.

£90 for the lot or £60/£40 separately.

Collection in the Wolverhampton/Telford area or posted at buyers cost (doubt it will be cheep due to size and weight).

For information I have recently packaged up a set of T32 springs and sent them to France for £16 so they may not be that dear to post. It is worth checking the prices on parcel monkey.

I have a full set of T32 suspension sat in a box, happy to send you the front springs

Wow, thank you all for your replies and offers.

Pauly, I'll drop you a message to sort cost and postage etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back