Wanted T6 SWB Highline 150 or 204

Graeme_B

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Thought I'd take a chance on here. Been looking for a few months and missed out on a few vans here and there. Seems its slowed right down but suppose that's maybe down to covid delays on new vans and Christmas round the corner.

Got a budget of around 30k maybe more or less depending on the van.

Anybody know of anything decent going or maybe will be in near future? Cheers

Be looking to sell mine start of the new year, need it gone before start of March by the latest.
Haven't listed it anywhere yet but the spec is;

17 plate T6 T32 150 manual SWB highline kombi in deep black, currently on 52,000 miles.
Full VW service history, I'm the only owner from new.

In addition to Highline spec it has Adaptive cruise control, Composition Media Radio with 6.33" touch screen, App connect, Towbar preparation, Split rear bench (2 seat drivers side, 1 seat passenger side), Power latching sliding door, Additional door seals, genuine VW H7 headlights, Sportline rear spoiler, Sportline lowering kit, Sportline sidebars with led puddle lights, Door sill guards, Rear bumper guard, Front mud flaps. Carpet lined with Mega Van Mats Anthracite Mega Stretch Carpet, using 3.6mm ply with hidden clips throughout and Silent Coat sound deadening applied.

Probably be looking in the region of £28,000 (no VAT).
Let me know if you're interested and can provide any extra details/photos. Located in Cardiff.

Inked20201016_135354_LI.jpg20201016_122546.jpg

Thanks everybody that responded and messaged.

Reckon i might have found something.

Back