T6 Startline front bumper

Paul Murray

I've just picked up my 2016 T6 Startline and want to know what the options are for getting the front end looking half decent. I understand the Startline has a one piece bumper so can't remove sections to add fog lights/grille or splitter etc, any suggestions or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Is yours a black bumper @Paul Murray ? Heres a photo of my startline which came with a body coloured front bumper which might be an option for you? I really like it, the only thing I dont like is that I cant add the DRLs as the section on the bumper where they go is not removeable but I really like the look of my bumper. I am going to add a Maxton front splitter too.

I dont suppose you know if the upper grille is removable on our bumpers? I want to get mine hydro-dipped but dont want to start pulling the bumper off until I know if it splits

34354621140_12c0276dc0_h.jpgVWT6.jpg by VW T6, on Flickr

Is yours a black bumper @Paul Murray ? Heres a photo of my startline which came with a body coloured front bumper which might be an option for you? I really like it, the only thing I dont like is that I cant add the DRLs as the section on the bumper where they go is not removeable but I really like the look of my bumper. I am going to add a Maxton front splitter too.

I dont suppose you know if the upper grille is removable on our bumpers? I want to get mine hydro-dipped but dont want to start pulling the bumper off until I know if it splits

View attachment 8530VWT6.jpg by VW T6, on Flickr
That's not a bad look, I could go with that, it's difficult visualising what they look like once they've been painted. I don't think any part of the bumper can be removed. I was considering getting a complete highline bumper to get everything I want on it, I could also get it painted and built up then fitted straight on without the van being off the road for any amount of time.

Ahh that's disappointing. I don't like the black plastic part of my grille so wanted to get it either gloss black or carbon dipped , but it needs to be removable from the rest of the bumper. May have to rethink my plans

Back