Wanted T6 single passenger seat with armrests

gavinda12

T6 Pro
After selling my old van I've tried buying a car but just can't bring myself to do it. So a replacement van is due next Saturday. Looking forward to collection! Not anywhere near the spec of my old one however...
I'm looking for a T6 captains passenger chair (hopefully without remortgaging the house to fund it!!!)
Let me know if you have one. Must be T6
Thanks
Gav

I bought a single passenger from an old T5 and bought genuine seat covers plus some armrests, all in for £250. No way I was paying up to £1000 for a captain passenger seat

After selling my old van I've tried buying a car but just can't bring myself to do it. So a replacement van is due next Saturday. Looking forward to collection! Not anywhere near the spec of my old one however...
I'm looking for a T6 captains passenger chair (hopefully without remortgaging the house to fund it!!!)
Let me know if you have one. Must be T6
Thanks
Gav
30B189E2-D772-47F3-87BE-BD510428F118.jpeg
I got one last week, brand new, heated, single captains seat, in Simora fabric.

View attachment 145759
I got one last week, brand new, heated, single captains seat, in Simora fabric.

Hey Dave,

Did Vision Leisure Upholstery source a T6 Captains seat for you, then retrim it or did you have to source your own seat? I have a double passenger seat and the price of second hand passenger single seats is exorbitant especially when they usual list as T5, T6, T6.1, so you would have to assume is a T5. Also I wonder whether a T5 would plug and play into a T6?

Cheers, Dave C

Hi Dave,
I got the heated seat off them but it was in in Bricks pattern, he changed it to Simora whilst I waited. They are expensive but you can always take it back out and re-sell if you ever sell your van.

Back