T6 people...

Put spam aside I think this billy bear ham that kids eat is full of sawdust and God knows what else. It's the ham you can buy with a white bear face in the middle. Tastes of a whole mixture of processed delights.
Oh yeah I'd hate to think what's in that stuff. I mean come on, how many pigs have you ever seen with a bear's face tattooed through them like a stick of rock?

I'm currently sat by the front door waiting for my H7's to arrive. Once fitted I shall strap tins of spam to my H4's and chuck them in the river. Gets rid of two nasty creations at the same time :mexican wave:

You do realise you would be polluting the river throwing the Spam in

This thread has taken a downward turn, it was started as a thumbs up to T6 people and rightly so, but we've now managed to create a spam hating contingent.
I hope someone will be doing searches upon arrival at the forum campsite at busfest, we can't have any spam consealmeants making it's way onsite.

Maybe we should have a "SPAMster Chef " cook off challenge for the best SPAM inspired dish to convert the haters into friends again?? Probably about 20 years since I last tried SPAM but willing to give it a go!!

The VW T group just keeps growing in Cleethorpes. The last time I parked up at Humberstone Fitties, I though I was at a VW rally. :thumbsup:
Your right very popular here, The fitties tends to be the favourite parking spot for kitesurfers and the Yacht club beach is popular with local families as its not so busy. Shush don't tell anyone !!

Someone mentioned school and thats made me crave pink custard mmmmmm

Or my personal favourite, green sponge with green custard. I used to love that stuff.
And the lemon tart too yum.

I've missed the whole spam thing but I used to like spam fritters at school - but i would've probably eaten a deep fried sock back then I was that unhealthy! :)

I agree, its a very informative and friendly forum and thankfully theres only one bolshy so and so on here.

Big thumbs up to @Loz for sending the Tracy Island, my son will love it when he gets back from his holiday, many, many thanks.

Back