T6 people...

NIKGRIFF

Carpenter
T6 Pro
I just want to say, how good and helpful this forum is!
The t6 people who are on this forum are so much more pleasant than that other older, vw van forum, that i used for many years! ;)
Big thanks to 'studleyglass' who kindly made some adjustments for me via his vcds, very much appreciated mate!
Great to meet you today, and if there's anything i can ever do for you, give me a shout!

I must admit this forum is very pleasant, I really hope it stays that way. It's always tough on forums, due to lack of face to face communication sometimes sarcasm, and whit can be misinterpreted. With such a topic as a T6 which offers so many different options and solutions there will be many choices and opinions that won't be perfect for everyone.
Everyone here takes all this well and as a result it's a pleasant place to be and hide from being a grown up.

I'm going to sit on the fence @Colinlp I've only ever had spam fritters and survived to tell the tale but do wonder about their place in society. It could be a meal best eaten behind closed doors where no one can see.

Good to meet you @NIKGRIFF ...at last. I have seen you around driving around enough . Glad ya bus is still running now i have messed with it :). You are right, there a good bunch on here as you say.
Call in anytime mate always welcome.

I just want to say, how good and helpful this forum is!
The t6 people who are on this forum are so much more pleasant than that other older, vw van forum, that i used for many years! ;)
Big thanks to 'studleyglass' who kindly made some adjustments for me via his vcds, very much appreciated mate!
Great to meet you today, and if there's anything i can ever do for you, give me a shout!
As a total numpty regards vcds and what it can do can anyone explain these little mods and adjustments that can be done
Love this forum I've picked up loads of tips and advice so far
Thanks

Memories....
Something I'm not keen on trying again..Greasy school spam fritters
School food.... something I remember with horror. Green over boiled potatoes, deep sea fish (whatever that brown stuff was) watered down salad cream by the gallon, spotted dick and semolina and the list goes endlessly on.

Definitely a great forum.
The T4/5 forum went totally t1ts up and the California forum is just a massive no no.

They basically banned me for daring to mention numerous issues I had with my T5.1 Cali...

Sanity prevails here as well as some very helpful advice. I've noticed trolls/muppets don't last long at all on here.

I too agree, I have been on a few motoring forums and this is definitely the most helpful, friendly, non judgmental and happy going. I genuinely enjoy reading on the forum. I am a little concerned about spam gate and the divide it might create but we are all grown ups and can see past the narrow minds of spam haters. ;-)

Back