t6 new angled side bars

a5cyt

t32 204 kombi highline lwb with dsg.
T6 Pro
has anyone started to fit these ,and found the support brackets in the instructions seem to be wrong ?? I stopped but it seems like the front bracket fits the rear ,and vice a versa

has anyone started to fit these ,and found the support brackets in the instructions seem to be wrong ?? I stopped but it seems like the front bracket fits the rear ,and vice a versa
There was another thread where @Fish was having problems with something like this

these are not the ones with leds though so no electrical probs

there are a lot of holes to fit into ,if I'm trying to fit them in the right place, but rear seem to fit in the front holes and front in the rear holes

They are handed with approx 4-6" difference on front and rear bracket position. See image..
Mine were both left hand side.
Both wires should be towards front on opposite sides.
If you have 2 right bars, let me know..lol

IMG-20170531-WA0015.jpeg

IMG-20170531-WA0013.jpeg

no,the bars are ok its just the support brackets. as I said the short ones are supposed to fit at the front,but holes don't match up on the van ,but they do match up at the back. ie ,as in fixing centres. and the long ones match up at the front ,but I haven't got as far yet as to determine weather this would leave the bar fixing points in the right place. guess I should have let the dealers do it, because its not very easy to get to and I suppose they put the van on a ramp

Still working on getting them back to Southapton mate.. bit of a nightmere as I am having to cover cost!.

Back