1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T6 Leather Interior

Discussion in 'Interiors, Seating, Lining' started by Sirloin07, 3 Jan 2017.

1. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 Member T6 Pro

Map
    Morning all, I'm new to this forum.

I have a T6 Kombi on order for delivery at the end of January and I have chosen the black standard leather seats as an extra, has anyone got these seats?, does anyone have any photos of the seats? The only picture I've seen is in the VW Add Ons catalogue which I chose the seats from.

Many thanks

Steve

2. Chopman

Chopman Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Welcome.
    I don't have any photos, but it sounds nice.

3. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 Member T6 Pro

Map
    IMG_0787.JPG
    This is all you can see of the seats in the Catalogue!!

4. Roca

Roca Blackberry caravelle VIP Member T6 Guru

IMG_2554.JPG IMG_2555.JPG IMG_2556.JPG Welcome @Sirloin07 not the best pictures as it's dark but here you go ;)
    I think they look more grey than black but that's just probably my poor eyesight lol.
    Anymore questions just fire away :)

5. Sirloin07

Sirloin07 Member T6 Pro

Map
    Hi @Roca these seats look awesome, thank you for sharing, they look far nicer than I was expecting ☺ nice van too

6. Roca

No worries pal, cheers :)

7. andythom188

andythom188 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    These seats look very nice and comfy I've just sold my kombi leather and been looking at a set of these local to me for sale

8. Roca

andythom188 likes this.
  9. andythom188

andythom188 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    IMG_1924.PNG IMG_1926.PNG
    Ive narrowed it down to 2 options now either oem like yours but it works out very expensive for full trim or I've just had a quote to recover x2 captains, caravelle triple and option to cover single rear swivels in this pattern which I do like a lot and comes in at£2k cheaper

10. Roca

They look really nice mate :thumbsup: Decisions, decisions saving 2k to spend on other goodies.

andythom188 likes this.