Found T6 H7 headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got two sets being removed from vehicles in the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested?

oooh might be interested in these Oli. as others have mentioned, what price are you looking at??
- i might pop down (*jokes!!) :laugh:

Ok I’m out the office till Monday so I’ll work out next week. I will offer them in order who contacted first to be fair and they are H7, coming from a shuttle and caravelle.

Would I need to code the van if I swap from H4 to H7 ?
They're a straight swap with no coding.
However if you want the best from them you would then code them so both high and low beams can be used at the same time.

Oh and I'd recommend upgrading the lamps to Osram night breakers too.

Hmmm, worth a punt then, thanks for the info ?
Is it possible to code H4 lamps to do the same dual switch on mode ?

Hmmm, worth a punt then, thanks for the info ?
Is it possible to code H4 lamps to do the same dual switch on mode ?
No, the same bulb is used for main + dipped, so can't have both!

They do actually both appear to be lit when using the flash on the stalk, but I presume momentarily the filament can cope.

Not me :(
Two new bidders jumped in right at the end!
Waiting on Bognor tomorrow to see what Oli can come up with!

Is there any issue getting them from Germany? If they are from a LHD can they work or be adjusted to work in a RHD?

There are a couple of low-priced H7 lights on ebay, trouble is they are both Left side lights :rolleyes:

I bought these earlier today on ebay, bargain price, although the passenger side is damaged, so it's really only for the drivers side & I'll keep the passenger side for spares

I'll hang onto the drivers side till a passenger side pops up

I also bid on these.....was hoping they would go cheap as the seller didn't mention on the listing that they was H7

Obviously I wasn't the only one that spotted it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back