Wanted T6 Glovebox

BoroBoy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi,
I am looking for a spare glovebox to try some mods. Does anyone have a spare glovebox to sell, or know of any reliable sites to buy used glove boxes?

Just the standard beige one? I’ve got one coming off of comfort dash within the next couple of weeks if that fits?

Yeah just the standard grey one. Is the comfort dash glovebox different to the standard?

Pretty sure it is exactly the same. I’ll check the other t6 later as well.

do you need any other parts from that lower section?

Will you be removing the centre sections? I will be trying to remove the centre sections today to gain access to the fuse box. So, depending on whether I am successful in not damaging it, I will let you know.
What are you putting in place of your existing glovebox?

I’m removing all the lower sections including cooler and door cards. I’ve just ordered all the Titan black parts to replace them.

62ED2762-E1DA-451F-825A-F52BC877D026.jpeg

36D1355F-BECD-445B-9889-CE6E1A21E30C.jpeg

9E3088D5-98DD-4D52-9CF3-BE2D05F82441.jpeg

A87C2D14-A455-4FE8-9ECC-38371575B687.jpeg

Oh good. That should look awesome. Post some pics when you're done. I'll PM you now.

You could have had a very cheap Titan Wine cooler unit - all you'd need is to swap the latch over from the Moonrock unit

Glovebox is the same fitment, only difference is the comfort version is flocked on the inside and has the vent at the rear for the in built cooling

My original beige one was just plastic and black one is flocked. I swapped the locks over but it didn't look like the interior would come out? Could be wrong though

My original beige one was just plastic and black one is flocked. I swapped the locks over but it didn't look like the interior would come out? Could be wrong though
mine is beige and flocked on the inside.. the one he gave me is basically a black front part with lock and I'm guessing that the back flocked part comes away from that grim beige and fits onto the new black part... ill let you know :D

Nope I’ve lied totally... I’ve just checked it and the VW man seems to have got mixed up. It is in fact a whole new glove box that isn’t flocked.. anyone got the part number for the flocked one in Titan

Back