For Sale Titan Black Wine Cooler Trim

Montecha

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have a Titan Black Wine Cooler Panel with a broken latch for sale.

Ideal for someone upgrading from Moon Rock, or scratched their Titan Black

It might be possible to buy a new latch, I haven’t checked. But you can certainly remove it.

I bought the new cooler thinking that I’d have to destroy the old one to remove it. Once I had the new part I could see how it could be removed :(

£35 collected from RG9

The moral of this is, a bottle of Harvey’s Bristol Cream is too tall and will jam in the cooler when you decide it needs a warm up before giving it to your dear old Mum. The new part was £100, plus I had to buy another bottle for her! And I still have a bottle that I’m not going to drink - a bunch of flowers would have been much easier.

8142345E-8257-4AA9-BD7F-AD2A79814572.jpeg

4FBB64C1-5C8C-4039-B9DF-5D8478A1BC86.jpeg

FD315AD0-72FF-41A0-BFBC-4FB59E3C4904.jpeg

A35CA82B-F59E-42A4-B50B-1AE2EB7B88EF.jpeg

Just bumping this before I dispose of it - which I'm loathed to do. Ideal for someone upgrading or scratched theirs, just needs a new latch.

Make a donation to Children in Need and collect, or Make a donation to Children in Need and pay postage.

Cant believe someone hasnt taken this off you considering how many people want to change the colour of their lower dash,i wouldve ripped your hand off for it if i hadnt already painted all mine

I am not looking for a wine cooler. Thanks for the consideration.

Back