T6 Forum Window Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Captain Backfire. Could we have long rectangle ones as an option. Be nice on the rear window ?
Anything is possible from the design aspect. You will have to ask Pauly if his contacts can print the desired colours and new shape. I’ve not heard from Pauly with regards to the original file. Maybe it’s too much admin to get it sorted?!

I ordered some window stickers but response was out of stock, will they be in stock again soon?

Yes but having a few issues at the moment, the company that made them for us have changed the material they use so when I tried to reorder they insisted the design would have to change for them to print so I didn’t pursue it as want them the same
I have made some enquiries with other companies to get them in the same style, am expecting a call back tomo so watch this space hoping to have some news soon

What about circular air-fresheners, Paul? Hit us with some of those Devonshire smells..

Is there anyone that could make flags in the same style as the sticker. Like the type that get flown on flag poles at VW festival camping grounds. A T6 forum flag and banner with your username would be a great way to spot fellow members .

I have a T6F flag, a local place did it for me
It’s not printed though it’s some sort of vinyl heat pressed onto fabric (same as our work clothes)
Depends what you want on it and in what style, this only works for basic picture/basic colour(s)
There’s a guy at shows (often with Uber moose) called cookie who does really awesome flags that are spray painted and can do literally anything, the detail is quite amazing

I have a T6F flag, a local place did it for me
It’s not printed though it’s some sort of vinyl heat pressed onto fabric (same as our work clothes)
Depends what you want on it and in what style, this only works for basic picture/basic colour(s)
There’s a guy at shows (often with Uber moose) called cookie who does really awesome flags that are spray painted and can do literally anything, the detail is quite amazing
Prefer one like your @Pauly but perhaps a bit smaller

Wouldn't need to be any more complicated than the design on the stickers really. It's instantly recognisable to other members. Just standard festival flag material would do. Whatever that is. Polyester I'd have thought.

Mmmhm. Polyester (Nylon). Now that's got me thinking. Wonder if I could fit the word 'Dieseldonkey' within the length of one of the wife's stockings.

Run that up the flag pole, under the forum flag. Sure that would work.:inlove:

Eh, yes. It was merely a small indication of loyalty to the cause, I was seeking to display. It didn't necessarily need to be big enough to be a method of propulsion however. :whistle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back