T6 Forum Window Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6 Forum Shop

Shop Machine
Admin
We are pleased to announce we have now taken delivery of the first official forum merchandise products.
We have two designs of windows stickers available in the shop based on the orange forum logo and hope to introduce different varieties in the future.
These are ready to post 1st class but be quick as we are off to Busfest soon

Forum Stickers.JPG

We are pleased to announce we have now taken delivery of the first official forum merchandise products.
We have two designs of windows stickers available in the shop based on the orange forum logo and hope to introduce different varieties in the future.
These are ready to post 1st class but be quick as we are off to Busfest soon

View attachment 1073
Hello there
Do you still have any stickers left please?

I wonder how much to get some in pink and purple as a one off design
Not sure but think it would be expensive for what it is, the main problem would be that we have to provide the artwork and that is something I cannot do !

Not sure but think it would be expensive for what it is, the main problem would be that we have to provide the artwork and that is something I cannot do !
Pauly,
I could do this if you wanted me to?
Assuming you already have the master file (AI) it wouldn't take long to give an array of colour options. If you don't have the master file then redrawing it wont take too much time.

Cheers,
Anthony

I have the original artwork (think i have .ai and .psd?) but no software to edit them

I have the original artwork (think i have .ai and .psd?) but no software to edit them
They are Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. So perfect.
If you forward those files to me I can change them to any colours people want. Then I guess it would just be over to you to get them printed...
Happy to Help,
Anthony

We are getting low on stickers so I will be ordering a new batch this week, will give them a shout tomorrow and ask how much for a one off

Perfect mate - will help with my ocd and letting people know im not just any old t6 owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back