T6 Danbury Royale questions

Tomatillo

Hello, new member here.
I am trying to get some information on our 2017 T6 Danbury conversion to get the Spanish authorities to allow us to get the vehicle back on the road. We didn't keep all the documentation when we brought the vehicle from the UK to Spain, and since Danbury changed hands in between, they don't offer a lot of answers for older vehicles.
Specifically, I am trying to find out the specs of the rear side windows. The tinting and the Danbury logo seem to be covering the area where the specs normally would be.
The other side windows are Dura Salgglas and the specs can be seen clearly.
Does anyone know what Danbury was fitting in 2017 on their T6 Royale, or whether they would be the same specs as the middle side windows?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi, I attach the 2017 Danbury Brochure, it states that the new models were built onto a VW Window Van and I believe Dura supply VW directly.

My camper is a Danbury (used) panel van conversion which is fitted with AM Autoglass all round - brochure also attached.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Danbury_Brochure_2017.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 2
  • AM Autoglass UK-VWT5.pdf
    1,013 KB · Views: 1
Hi, thanks for responding so quickly. I will have a look at the VW site and have found the Dura Salgglas contact details - hopefully, the can confirm the exact spec that is used.
Merry Christmas

Back