Sold T6 complete front end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
I have the front end from my van available, it was all removed a couple years ago when i did LED headlight upgrade and then headlight washers (that require a new bumper)

I have everything you see in the photos below, its been sat around for ages in my office/workshop and i havent cleaned it so it does look a bit dirty

It is physically undamaged but had a couple small stone chips in the paint which i caught with a pressure washer up a bit too close and caused some patches of paint to pop off so this will need repainting
I have the original grille and also a towing eye cover but am missing the lower centre grille section and the foglight support brackets that fit to the rear as these got reused on my new bumper although i can source new ones from VW for you at cost to go with this kit to make it complete (I also have the original H4 headlights should anyone need them to do a damaged front end replacement)

There are a couple scuffs on the nearside lower part as pictured, the yellow marks on the front are mostly on the surface and look like they will polish off but the marks underneath are scratches, could probably be tidied a bit but are into the plastic so there to stay

I will not post this item, it can be collected from Plymouth or i am going to Busfest this weekend if anyone wants to pick it up there ?

I think £200 is a fair price for this as pictured below
The missing centre grille can be added for £45 and the pair of foglight brackets for £25

IMG_1610.JPGIMG_1616.JPGIMG_1615.JPGIMG_1620.JPGIMG_1612.JPG

Nothing to show mate, it’s a standard Kombi with VW LED headlights and a caravelle grille that’s why I have my old front end available
Will take a pic in a bit when the big boss gets back with the kids

Pauly.

As i have at some point got to meet up with you for several reasons lol. If the fella above
@NomadicCreatives buys from you i could also collect them and meet up with him if that helps the sale go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back