T6 clock spring replacement

Gaz05R

Hi, following diagnosis I need to replace the clock spring on my T6 2018 T32. I have the part number and confident to replace it. Does anyone know if they need reprogramming or recoding?

Thanks

If it’s a straight swap and is centred properly then don’t see why it would, as long as the van is seeing the wheel at zero degrees when driving in a straight line then should be fine

Thank you. That's what I was thinking. Following a 570 price I wanted to research it myself as I have removed one before. Welcome any other thoughts or if anyone has had experience with this on a T6 or T5.1 as the part number seems to be the same.

I replaced the one on my 6.1 with one that came out of a golf (to support a steering wheel mod) and it just worked straight away, i was careful to make sure i kept it centred when fitting, they only do 2 or 3 turns in each direction so as long as you check the turns and set it to half way when installing i think it will be fine

Thank you. Yes the one I had on has a zeroing screen. When to points aligned and the tape is in the window it's central and same amount of turns for each way. I will give it a go. Thank you

Back