Sold T6 CD player touch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
@s80spf. The item that @andythom188 refers to as a for sale post is marked as Sold. In reality it was withdrawn by the seller because it is currently impossible to recode head units when transferring them from one vehicle to another - not even the Dealers can do it. Apparently they work for about ten cycles before losing function. Sorry. :cry::cry:

I think time will tell on these, I know of transferred headunits that wouldn't work and have been told of others that do fully work so there's still a bit of uncertainty around this subject

What did you replace it with and what extra functionality does your new head unit have as I thought these Discover units were top drawer?

IMG_0140.JPG
What did you replace it with and what extra functionality does your new head unit have as I thought these Discover units were top drawer?
I put one of these in.
Seen lots of negative reports about these but so far I think it's great.
Easy to use and doesn't take long to load up.
Will have to see how it goes so far so good

Yeh looks a nice unit....I was reading about these versus the Pioneer unit, does it fully integrate with the MFSW and computer, Including the telephone controls? Did you need to change the wiring or was it straight plug and play?

Yeh looks a nice unit....I was reading about these versus the Pioneer unit, does it fully integrate with the MFSW and computer, Including the telephone controls? Did you need to change the wiring or was it straight plug and play?
Hi got the garage to fit mine and I haven't got a MFSW yet but was told it would work with one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back