T6 camper conversion

lee finnerty

Hello

Im am a novice to camper conversions and was hoping for any recommendations or advice on converting my t6.
Has anyone had a conversion done by 'three bridges' or 'bilbo's' ?
Can you recommend a company that you've used.

Any feedback appreciated

Thanks

Lee
Twickenham area

I visited "three bridge" and they seemed to be a good company offering good quality conversions.

We thought long and hard about what we needed and wanted, and in the end that took us elsewhere because we wanted a different layout.

Thanks very much for your prompt reply......may I ask if you went for the kitchen items at the back or front ?
I assumed the back would be better for cooking smells ?
Thanks

Exploria I'm sure at the Motorhome show in October and Slidepods had a thread with a build on here. Look through the forum you should find more

Thanks very much for your prompt reply......may I ask if you went for the kitchen items at the back or front ?
I assumed the back would be better for cooking smells ?
Thanks

We went with an internal, side kitchen with 2 rings, sink and top landing fridge.
We also have an external, rear gas point which I plug the cadac safari portable barbecue into and cook stuff like bacon outside.
Here's inside ours, done by Uberbus in Poole. The table fits into the back of the door when not being used.

4TableandSeat.jpg 5Bed.jpg

Last edited:
Back