T6 Arrived!

Bear in mind too the front tint can only be to a certain level, I had a fine and had to remove mine on my T3, resulting in rear all tinted but not front, never looked right.....

Hi mate.......who did them for you......how long did it take, and if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge? Lots of questions......sorry!!! I'm trying to find someone in the North leeds/Harrogate/York area.....plenty of them out there but I don't know if they're any good!
Van looks great by the way!
MD

Hi mate.......who did them for you......how long did it take, and if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge? Lots of questions......sorry!!! I'm trying to find someone in the North leeds/Harrogate/York area.....plenty of them out there but I don't know if they're any good!
Van looks great by the way!
MD
Hi It was Window Tinting Yorkshire :: Automotive Solutions Brighouse I think it was about 2-3 hours to do, £175 for both side and rear windows. I used him because the main VW dealer use him for all there work.

Great looking van ,exploria lined my last van and limo tinted the windows great job done by them .

Right......it's time to get moving on the kombi! I'm going to have the windows limo tinted.....anyone got any thoughts/advice/questions to ask/things to look for when selecting a tinter??
:thumbsup:

Back