T6 Arrived!

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Picked up my Blackberry T6 Highline 150 kombi tonight! Love it......love the colour.....feels so refined after my 2009 T5......which I loved too. Only problem is, I can't get over how much money I've just spent! I think it'll be a while before I'm over it!!! I'd put a picture up if I could work it out!!!???
Just saying.
MD

Enjoy mate got mine coming Monday afternoon same colour blackberry but still carnt believe how much it's costs and still want to spend a shed load of cash on it .
Carnt wait to get it , not looking forward to trying to keep it clean though as it will show the dust terrible just like black.

Enjoy mate got mine coming Monday afternoon same colour blackberry but still carnt believe how much it's costs and still want to spend a shed load of cash on it .
Carnt wait to get it , not looking forward to trying to keep it clean though as it will show the dust terrible just like black.
I get my Blackberry Kombi on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to keeping it shining! Get yourself down to Halfords and fill a basket with cleaning and valetting products. I find it therapeutic spending a couple of hours cleaning and hoovering my car out. Sad I know :rofl:

thanks guys.....appreciate the words of encouragement. It just has to go back because the clown that fitted the bumper protector put it on cockeyed! I haven't fallen out with them though........they're ordering another and refitting this week. Don't know if I should ask for a little freebie for the trouble of a 40 mile round trip and half a day out of my life that I wont get back. As soon as I can work out the picture thing, I'll post one. I just need to decide who I'm going to get to line it out now.....torn between exploria and alpine???????
Best to you all
MD

@mopardave Exploria can tint windows for you, as they fit original VW windows and tint those when they fit them.
I was going to use them to fit the windows in my new van and possibly line it out etc, Im in Cleethorpes and struggling to find anyone close to me ?

Back