Found T6 ARB with led headlight bracket

t6_tom

Sold!
T6 Pro
Hi

Looking for some OEM arbs with bushings to suit T6. Need the ones with brackets for the level sensor.

Will collect from South east of England and happy to pay sensible money for them.

Thanks in advance

I’ve got one that was removed from my 2016 T6 with LEDs I’m bristol though so not really south east

I’ve got one that was removed from my 2016 T6 with LEDs I’m bristol though so not really south east

Many thanks. I might wait to see if any closer offers turn up, I'm Surrey so it drivable but a long way. Do you have the bushings and what would you want for them?

Thanks again

I’ll have a look in the garage tomorrow and let you know what I have I’ll try and get a photo too. Can’t imagine it’s worth much and I’m not about to use it so maybe £25?

Thanks so much for taking them time to send the photos, really appreciate, especially since you are not getting much back for this. Sorry a couple more questions, again really appreciate this!

1) Rear ARB, do you have the clamp for the headlight sensor. Think this should have come off when your ARB was changed. Any chance you could take a picture of the other side of the rear ARB with the clamps close up?

Left is a picture of the H&R one, right is a picture of the VW one - I believe they are different but happy if someone can correct me. Again not 100% but maybe the ARB's are the same and the clamp is different?
1646245492834.png1646245505016.png

2) Front ARB - do you have the bushes and clamps, not a drama if you don't

Thanks again and sorry for the questions

Rear arb are not affected by led headlights, the level sensor clamps over the top of the arb bracket and just shares the fixing bolts

I’ll take a look tomorrow there is a box of bits with it so I’ll get a few more pics

Back