Sold T6 ABS Plastic front splitter gloss black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @amo1968red . My van will be on show at the VWt show on July 15/16th.

Can’t wait to show it at a large show, still not exactly where I want it to be though.

These wheels will put it in the weeds when it’s fully aired out

I saw these (your fault coz you were asking about them), fell in love with them, researched the price and quickly fell back out of love with them. :rofl:
I had never heard of the brand u til I saw these then realised they were forged and 2 peice and I was hooked.

The also match the van perfectly.

I had never heard of the brand u til I saw these then realised they were forged and 2 peice and I was hooked.

The also match the van perfectly.
I could manage the cost of the cast versions, but then I could never park next to/anywhere near your van. :eek:

If you're ever in this neck of the woods, I could pay you to just look at and drool over your wheels... I guess. :unsure:

I could manage the cost of the cast versions, but then I could never park next to/anywhere near your van. :eek:

If you're ever in this neck of the woods, I could pay you to just look at and drool over your wheels... I guess. :unsure:
Gods country, that must be Yorkshire?

I have looked at most of the wheels they offer but also wanted split alloys, then out of the blue these popped up all of 5 minutes from me.

Fate as they say.

Reactions: Bav
Gods country, that must be Yorkshire?

I have looked at most of the wheels they offer but also wanted split alloys, then out of the blue these popped up all of 5 minutes from me.

Fate as they say.
Yup, Yorkshire. j22 M62 if you're passing. ;)

Lol @amo1968red . My van will be on show at the VWt show on July 15/16th.

Can’t wait to show it at a large show, still not exactly where I want it to be though.

These wheels will put it in the weeds when it’s fully aired out
Got tickets for VWt, but it looks like (thanks to the missus) I'm double booked and can't go. Probably no bad thing...your van would speak other forms of mimicry that I can't actually afford ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back