T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

I like it. Even though it don’t look like the brochure pictures I’m happy to spend more than my 1st house cost me on one lol.
Thing is being a Sportline it’ll be worth more than a standard PV and sell quicker to the next idiot who wants one.
Have a great weekend guys.
PS what’s the lowest T32 coil overs you can get with a 3 year warranty???
Hehe…..

Folk need to stop harping on about the price. You knew what you were signing up for on the order form….. There’s plenty clauses to let you get out of it with order delays. Just walk away if you’re not happy…. :rolleyes:

I had a T5 before which I got rid of 3 years ago and now lease a Ford Custom. It’s ok but not the build quality of a VW. You’ll love it mate!

I had a T5 before which I got rid of 3 years ago and now lease a Ford Custom. It’s ok but not the build quality of a VW. You’ll love it mate!
I was lucky enough to win a brand new T6.1 camper, I’m a total van convert. But I am VW / VAG enthusiast, so have no issues buying from brochures / spec sheets. Never been disappointed yet. :)

Hope they can stick the number plate low down on the black part of the grille, best ask in advance! Could you image if the screw it on ! Lol
Wonder if those parking sensors get in the way?

Pics look great. Counting down the days, my week 48 is supposedly still due to me end of dec/start of Jan.
Hope there is the electric single sliding door though. Glad I got the carpeted cab too

Back