T6. 1 rear view mirror advice please..

Salou

I have a T6. 1 and wondered if a T6 rear view mirror would fit a T6. 1? I'm slowly getting used to my van but would feel more comfortable with a RV mirror. Thanks in advance.

I have a T6. 1 and wondered if a T6 rear view mirror would fit a T6. 1? I'm slowly getting used to my van but would feel more comfortable with a RV mirror. Thanks in advance.
Was it a van that's been converted? What about a camera?

What do you have on the windscreen to mount to ?
If you dont have auto lights/auto wipers then you normally only have the small metal button mount but if you have those options then you will have the whole plastic trims etc that house the sensors already there

Was it a van that's been converted? What about a camera?
Yes, it's a conversion. I would like a parking camera but would feel more confident if I had RV mirror.

What do you have on the windscreen to mount to ?
If you dont have auto lights/auto wipers then you normally only have the small metal button mount but if you have those options then you will have the whole plastic trims etc that house the sensors already there
Its a circular blank on windscreen no housing for something more technical and snazzy

Will any vw mirror fit as my t6.1 has the black cap over the button and want to add one?

Back