T6.1 power-latching issue

Dadazuzu

VIP Member
Hi Folks. Just discover my t6.1 tailgate does not close fully. Which meant to like the side sliding door have the soft close function
Just wondering if anyone could help
Thanks In advance

Hi Folks. Just discover my t6.1 tailgate does not close fully. Which meant to like the side sliding door have the soft close function
Thanks In advance
Judging by some of the power-latching threads on here, I’d just get it logged and rectified by the dealer if I was you. It’s what a warranty is for, after all.

Thanks In advance
Join the club:rolleyes: Second what @Ads_Essex says, chuck it back to the dealer.

Thanks Guys. Just had the pop top installed and was working for a while and just stopped working. Try to have a go to find out what the issue is myself.

Umm , I've ordered both tailgate and side door closers? Maybe I shouldn't??
My personal preference is power-latching rather than power-closing! The beeping sliding door is annoying on campsites (powered closer) but the ease of opening/shutting that first/last bit is easier with power-latching. A personal preference, I must stress

Back